Real Estate Closings
When purchasing, selling or refinancing real estate, consumers must make sure they are protected both financially and legally. While closing a real estate transaction may appear simple on the surface, we have all heard the horror stories of unprotected consumers post-closing.
- Is your fence on your neighbors’ property?
- Were all the liens and assessments against the home paid by the Seller?
- Did your contractor fail to complete his “punch list”?
- Was the prior owners’ estate properly probated?
- Did the seller disclose the plumbing and roof problems?
This is just the tip of the iceberg.
Mrs. Lenoci has over 17 years of residential and commercial real estate closing and litigation experience. Please contact our office for any of your real estate concerns, including:
- Contract drafting and review
- Review of closing statements
- Attendance at real estate closings
- Purchase-sale agreements
- Buying, selling and leasing residential and commercial real estate
- Commercial mortgage documentation
- Commercial lease documentation
- Real estate finance
- Title disputes
- Easement and access issues
- Enforcement of contract performance
- Construction lien laws
- Florida foreclosures
- Maintenance of property by homeowner associations